The staff writer intern will have the responsibility of summarizing the key features of college autism programs listed on the ASD Ascend database to provide users with a quick overview of each program. Training will be provided.
- Available to work six hours a week. One of the hours must be between 9-4 p.m.
- Ability to summarize key program details in three to five sentences.
- Ability to write in a clear, consistent manner.
- Ability to incorporate constructive feedback into writing style.
- Ability to ask for help, support, or clarification when needed.
- A participant in a program for students with autism.
- English or similar major.
Pay rate: $500 stipend for completion of the project.
Closing date is March 31, 2021.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.